This is a reminder that our annual Photo Scavenger Hunt will be held this coming Thursday, June 2nd. We’ll meet up at 6:30pm in the parking lot behind the Lethbridge Lodge.
The rules are simple:
- Attendees are divided into equal teams and are given a film camera and a list of objectives.
- Teams have 2 hours to locate and shoot each item or theme. Use the exposures on the film wisely so you can get all the items on your list.
- All team members share in taking the photos, preferably in equal amounts. Keep track of who shot what on the list.
- Meet up afterwards to share experiences and to gossip about what you think you did or didn’t manage to capture on film.
- The results will be announced at the annual BBQ on June 8th. The results will also be shown at the June regular meeting on June 16th.
If you are new to your camera or photography or just have some camera questions, then please do bring your camera also, and maybe you can get a few questions answered while you are traveling around the city with a car load of photographers!
No need to RSVP, just show up…
See you there!