Lethbridge Photography Club members have an opportunity to display their photography at Casa.
When on display: February 29 – April 10, 2020
Where: Casa, upstairs corridor
Theme: Earth, Water, Air and Fire
Submission Deadline: January 16, 2020
Prepare and Submit your images for the Jury process:
- You may submit up to 4 submissions per photographer to be juried.
- Submissions for the jury process should be submitted in digital format.
- Email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include “Casa” in the subject line
- Rename each file with your name and a number.
- For example RalphArnold1.jpeg
- Include in the email, the size you would like to print your image for the display. If you are framing and matting, include the size of the print, as well as the approximate size of the finished framed image.
The Jury Process:
- The selection of images will take place on January 28th. You will be notified by Feb 8th which of your images were selected.
- The jury committee consists of photoclub members.
- You are free to do your own interpretation of the theme. However, since the display is in the hallways, in a public area, please make sure your images are appropriate for all ages.
Prepare your selected images for the exhibition:
- Sizes of the prints are up to the photographer, there is no maximum size.
- You may print and frame your image, but this year, you may also choose to create a canvas, acrylic, metal, etc . If you are framing, then the frame must be a simple black or silver frame, and the mat must be white. Whatever you decide to do, make sure that you have it ready to hang with wires on the back, etc.
- We might be able to find you a frame if you would like to borrow one for the exhibition. Please let us know if you would like us to try. I will update here if I know of any available frames/sizes.
- The work should be dropped off on February 23. There will be a drop-off form for artists to fill out when they arrive. It is best if you can arrange to have your work dropped off on this day (not a day or two or a week before), to keep things simple for Casa personnel to keep track of.
- You will need to have this information printed on a label on the back of your print:
- TITLE of image:
(value. For insurance and/or sale. If artists want to have their work for sale we retain 20% commission
- TITLE of image:
Good Luck! We are excited to see everyone’s works of art!