Lethbridge Photography Club members have an opportunity to display their photography at CASA.
When on display: March 4 – April 15, 2017
Where: CASA, upstairs corridor
Theme: Celebrating Canada (tied in with Canada’s 150th birthday)
Submission Deadline: February 9, 2017
Darcy Logan, curator at CASA, will decide on which photos will be selected for display. He will select 20 – 25 photos depending on the sizes.
A reception with wine and cheese will be held at 7pm on March 4, 2017.
- Up to 3 prints may be submitted per photographer.
- Sizes of the prints are up to the photographer;
- Prints must not be framed – but must have some sort of firm backing.
- Name, title, & contact information must be on the back of the print.
- If your photo is selected, you will receive a letter. The letter will contain framing information, etc.
The club will have a date set up in January, 2017 for those interested in submitting a photo. It will be an opportunity to get some feedback before you submit any photos.