The Lethbridge Photography Club will be having a Photo Scavenger Hunt on June 10th at 7pm, starting in the parking lot behind the Lethbridge Lodge. A photo scavenger hunt happens like this:
- Attendees are split into between 2 and 4 teams.
- Each team is issued one old style disposable film camera and a list of 24 photos to take.
- Each team has 2 hours to take 24 photos to meet the photos on the list.
- All team members should share in taking photos, preferably in equal amounts.
- Meet up afterwards for coffee to discuss what think we did or didn’t get.
- Judging will be done a the Club BBQ at on June 23rd.
No need to RSVP, just show up… see you there!