Comments from evaluation group:
• Great documentary image.
• Nice leading lines and shadows.
• Red bags along fire trough provide interest.
• Clone out left hand bag (not applicable for documentary shots)
• Blue coat adds nice contrast to overall image
• What might it look like in B/W?
Comments from photographer:
China Jiangsu Qidong: Qingming Festival when Chinese people honour their ancestors and deceased family members by visiting their graves or burial grounds to make offerings some of which are then burned, As the burning of offerings in not allowed inside most cemetries for safety reasons they are burned in the gutter outside